- Frank Coyle's Blog
- College Football Mondays
- Ahead of the Curve
- NFL News
- College News
- Order Publication
Top Six Undefeated Clubs Via for BCS Berths
Team of the Week - Oregon
Player of Week - QB Jeremiah Masoli - Oregon
Photo – QB Tim Tebow - Florida
Team / Ranking
1. Florida (11-0) – Gators ready for FSU finale as prep for SEC title game.
2. Alabama (11-0) – Tide faces in state rival Auburn in season’s finale prior to SEC showdown with Florida.
3. Texas (11-0) – Longhorns are coasting into Turkey Day battle with A&M.
4. Cincinnati (10-0) - Bearcats are well rested with only Illinois and Pittsburgh on the schedule.
5. Texas Christian (11-0) – Horned Frogs are just a win over a poor 1-10 New Mexico to finish with a perfect season.
6. Boise St (11-0) - Broncos face WAC foes Nevada and New Mexico St to complete undefeated season.
7. Georgia Tech (11-1) – Tech look to win instate rivalry with Georgia prior to ACC title game with Clemson.
8. Pittsburgh (9-1)- Panthers have difficult finish to retain their top ten ranking twith their two top rivals West Virginia and Cincinnati next up.
9. Ohio St (10-2) – Buckeyes complete their season by thrashing Michigan and prep for Rose Bowl classic.
10. Oregon (9-2) – Ducks won a dramatic victory over Arizona with finale vs Oregon St in bitter rivalry this weekend.
11. Oklahoma St (9-2) – Cowboys have a chance to win instate battle with Oklahoma on Saturday.
12. Iowa (10-2) – The Hawkeyes won season finale with shutout victory over Minnesota.
13. Penn St (10-2) – Nittany Lions finished strong with win over Michigan St to complete another fine campaign.
14. Ole Miss (8-3) – Ole Miss won a thriller over LSU in their most impressive victory in years.
15. Oregon St (8-3) – Beavers looking to move up further with Oregon rivalry contest in two weeks with winner take all in Rose Bowl bid.
16. LSU (8-3) – Tigers are still a very good club despite losing to their toughest three SEC opponents.
17. Virginia Tech (8-3) – Va Tech wins the games they are suppose to win annually.
18. Clemson (8-3) – Tigers are on a six game winning streak and peaking at the right time.
19. North Carolina (8-3) – Tar Heels are a hot club and dangerous to play in the postseason.
20. USC (7-3) – Trojans are rested for final two games and hope to salvage a rocky season.
21. Miami (8-3) - Canes looking to win finale vs USF to gain a good bowl bid.
22. BYU (9-2) – Cougars face tough finale vs Utah that could move them up the charts significantly with win next week.
23. Houston (9-2) - Cougars have put up incredible offensive numbers this season in CUSA.
24. Utah (9-2) - Utes can move up the charts with win in key MWC finale.
25. Cal (9-3) – Bears won huge matchup with Stanford that moves them back in the top 25 team.
Frank Coyle is a longtime Member of the FWAA and voter in College team and player awards - Heisman, Outland, Nagurski, Thorpe, etc. He is a voter for weekly Team and Player Awards.